HYIP Scam Info



             


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OMEGA314 HYIP IS A SCAM!!

For those of you looking into HYIPs, or "high-yield investment programs", be very careful...don't spend more than you can afford to lose. Whichever HYIP you're looking into, as reputable as they may seem, there's a 99.999999999999999% chance that it is a SCAM. Such is the case with OMEGA314.COM/BUCKY, or OMEGA314. I believe it was Omega314.com originally, til they FUCKED people out of millions, now the same admin is back, about to take off with about 7-8 million dollars of investors money. The author personally invested $500, expecting to make a return on investment of $1140. Well, about a week after I joined, I tried to login to check stats, and it said my password was incorrect. So I requested password recovery. Guess what? NOTHING. I contacted admin for support saying, "Hey, what's the deal?" Their response: "If your unable to receive emails from us it is not our concern." WHAT????!!!! Are you fucking kidding me? That's your answer? BULLSHIT!!! I'm able to receive mail just fine,I allow ALL mail to get through, even spam.

Today I checked Gohyip.com, a monitoring service where users can rate different hyip's. I've posted over the last few months, and so have several others, a vote of VERY BAD. Guess what? THEY'VE ALL BEEN DELETED!!! Who's running this monitoring service, OMEGA314? One has to wonder. You can't even trust the monitoring services when it comes to this shit. There were 5 very bad votes today, and I guarantee they will be deleted by tomorrow morning 8/30/2006. Hopefully this article will get indexed quickly to help others avoid this scam. People, DO NOT invest in these HYIPs. Omega314 was supposedly the most reputable of 2006, and they're FUCKING PEOPLE OUT OF MILLIONS. OMEGA314.COM or OMEGA314.COM/BUCKY is a SCAM!!! Read that again: OMEGA314.COM is a SCAM!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,